Listen for the "Road Trippin' Sounder"...be caller 7 and you'll win tickets to great places like Noah's Ark Water Park, Adventureland, Arnold's Park, Minnesota Zoo or The Mall Of America, plus a chance... MORE
Congratulations to this month's "Valued Volunteer", Al Remling!
- Postville Explosion Believed to be Accidental
- Delaware Co. Community Center Re-Opens after Fire
- Delaware Co. Forms Committee for Jail Project
- Two More McGee Barr Grant Recipients
- Kari and Billy Releasing First Single
- Baseball and Softball Scores 6-17
- Hawks Get Ready To Face Beckman
- West Delaware Softball Tournament Results
- 6-13-12 Scores
- Latest Softball Rankings
Join Ken Root on KMCH for
Ag News at 5:50am; Market Matters at 8:05am, and Money Matters at 12:35pm.
IOWA CONCERN HOTLINE:
A terrible thing happens when you don't advertise! Nothing. That's right. Nothing. No sales are made. No goods, services or money change hands. Our economy stalls. It grinds to a halt.
You see, advertising is the fuel that runs the engine that drives our economy. If we fail to advertise, people simply don't know we're here. We have, essentially closed our doors.
Granted, the pie has gotten smaller, so you need a larger slice to survive. Open your doors. Advertise. Find out more here.